A well versed Analyst, I am competent in many different software applications, ERP systems and operating systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Windows Server
- Cisco Technologies
- Network Administration
- Business Intelligence
- Asset Procurement
- Cloud Computing
ERP Business Analyst
Sharp Packaging Solutions
July 2013 - Present
- Responsible for providing support on the QAD Enterprise Applications ERP system.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming data transfer to and from the QAD ERP system.
- Create and maintain data links to other companies and other entities.
- Manage all external data links either through FTP, Web Services or AS2.
- Maintain the QXtend outbound and inbound installation in both Production and Development environments.
- Provide internal consulting services on Progress database issues.
- Assist Compliance/Validation with ensuring system integrity.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to Management regarding ERP and data exchange projects.
Technical and Systems Analyst
Secant Medical, Inc.
July 2011 - June 2013
- Provide functional services for systems and process development initiatives and projects.
- Provide technical service for hardware related issues and projects.
- Lead project team meetings and assist in the implementation, testing and roll out of new or changing business applications.
- Monitor hardware performance and work closely with third party technology service organizations.
- Deliver products and services on time and within budget constraints.
- Support Lean operations initiatives to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Perform audits on the technology infrastructure.
Secant Medical, Inc.
July 2009 - July 2011
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve and communicate solutions to problems.
- Set up, tag, deliver and assist in the configuration of end user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnose and resolve end user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, problems with email, internet and local area network access.
- Perform minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Perform daily, monthly and annual preventive maintenance for systems and equipment according to schedules.
- Performs PC Operating System and software updates as required.
Northampton Community College
October 2007 - July 2009
- Provide first line support utilizing the telephone and walk-up requests to faculty, staff and students.
- Maintain and repair computer systems and various servers, their operating systems and software.
- Assist in the maintenance of the college’s network including hardware troubleshooting and upgrades.
- Create, update and close work orders for all technical support calls utilizing TrackIt! software.
- Supervise and mentor student interns with various issues and provide them with the tools to excel.
Northampton Community College3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18020
Computer Information Technology
2007 - 2009
Eric is agile, smart, vigilant, straightforward and good at motivating other people. Eric can mobilize all resources to solve new challenging problems. Eric knows how to find abstract possibilities and analyze them through strategic thinking. Eric has a strong ability to read people. Eric is not satisfied with a normal life. Eric seldom does the same thing repetitively. Eric always moves from one interest to another quickly.