A well versed Analyst, I am competent in many different software applications, ERP systems and operating systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Windows Server
- Cisco Technologies
- Network Administration
- Business Intelligence
- Asset Procurement
- Cloud Computing
ERP Business Analyst
Sharp Packaging Solutions
July 2013 - Present
- Responsible for providing support on the QAD Enterprise Applications ERP system.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming data transfer to and from the QAD ERP system.
- Create and maintain data links to other companies and other entities.
- Manage all external data links either through FTP, Web Services or AS2.
- Maintain the QXtend outbound and inbound installation in both Production and Development environments.
- Provide internal consulting services on Progress database issues.
- Assist Compliance/Validation with ensuring system integrity.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to Management regarding ERP and data exchange projects.
Technical and Systems Analyst
Secant Medical, Inc.
July 2011 - June 2013
- Provide functional services for systems and process development initiatives and projects.
- Provide technical service for hardware related issues and projects.
- Lead project team meetings and assist in the implementation, testing and roll out of new or changing business applications.
- Monitor hardware performance and work closely with third party technology service organizations.
- Deliver products and services on time and within budget constraints.
- Support Lean operations initiatives to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Perform audits on the technology infrastructure.
Secant Medical, Inc.
July 2009 - July 2011
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve and communicate solutions to problems.
- Set up, tag, deliver and assist in the configuration of end user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnose and resolve end user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, problems with email, internet and local area network access.
- Perform minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Perform daily, monthly and annual preventive maintenance for systems and equipment according to schedules.
- Performs PC Operating System and software updates as required.
Northampton Community College
October 2007 - July 2009
- Provide first line support utilizing the telephone and walk-up requests to faculty, staff and students.
- Maintain and repair computer systems and various servers, their operating systems and software.
- Assist in the maintenance of the college’s network including hardware troubleshooting and upgrades.
- Create, update and close work orders for all technical support calls utilizing TrackIt! software.
- Supervise and mentor student interns with various issues and provide them with the tools to excel.
Northampton Community College3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18020
Computer Information Technology
2007 - 2009